Thursday, October 30, 2008

Beaver Lodge - October 30th SPOOOKY SHOW

Trick or beaver! Welcome to the super special spoooooky beaver special show. I tried my darnest to do a set list with spoooooky songs, although most of these are quite, y'know, cheery, so fuck it. The names are vaguely creepy! Quiver in fear before me, tiny mortals!

Atomic 7 - Day of the Deadbeats
Metric - Monster Hospital
Creature - Don't Be Afraid
You Say Party! We Say Die! - Monster
The Creepshow - Buried Alive
Tsunami Bomb - Planet, Schmanet, Janet
Azeda Booth - Dead Girls
Lesbians on Ecstasy - Sedition
Dance Yourself to Death - Living Funeral
Scratching Post - I'm Your Demon
Hunter Valentine - Rotting Love Guts
Melissa Auf der Maur - Beast of Honour
Tegan and Sara - Walking with a Ghost
Spiral Beach - We Saw Ghosts
Peaches - Tombstone, Baby


Remember! Help me keep the show on air: donate! My children need wine!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey Alex, I can't find any contact info anywhere, but, This is Jay from Make Me Young, we'd love if you played us, our debut should be on file at CUIT! you can email me at bone_merrow@hotmail.com