Thursday, October 23, 2008

Beaver Lodge - October 23, 2008

Here's to another week.

This opening set feels incredibly laid back. Also, listening back to my interviews, I realize how odd I sound. I'm amazed sometimes that the guests don't just scream, "YOU'RE WEIRD." and slam the phone down.

I'd like to thank Ryan for coming on the show and not doing that.

Atomic 7 - Chock Full O'Notes
Jill Barber - Oh My My
Flotilla - Volcano
Elsiane - Morphing
Mother Mother - Body of Years
Modern Boys Modern Girls - Leave the Army, Lose Completely
Metric - Handshakes
Dance Yourself to Death - Chemical Reaction
Hunter Valentine - Break This
Die Mannequin - Hand In Hand
Crimson in the Attic - A Rising Crescendo
Stars - Look Up
Creature - Bridget Bardot

I AM WATCHING YOU FROM MY RADIO CAMERA.

That is all.

No comments: